Chili and Cheese over Rice
- 1 ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) can light red kidney beans
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 1/2 cups stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown beef or turkey and onion. Drain and season with basil
- Combine all ingredients except rice and cheese in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Serve over rice, topped with cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes