Chinese Pepper Steak
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef round steak
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Trim fat from steak; slice into thin strips.
- Combine steak, garlic,
salt, pepper, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sugar in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW about 4 hours.
- Turn control to HIGH. Add tomato and bell peppers.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water in small bowl; stir into steak mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in bean sprouts. Sprinkle with onions.
- Serve with rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes