Chipotle-Fruited Pot Roast
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef chuck pot roast
- 2 teaspoons garlic-pepper seasoning
- 1 (7 ounce) package dried mixed fruit
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle both sides of meat with garlic-pepper seasoning. If necessary,
cut meat to fit slow cooker. Place meat in slow cooker.
- Add fruit, peppers and 1/2 cup water.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 10 to 11 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 5 1/2 hours.
- Transfer meat and fruit to a serving platter. Cover and keep warm.
- Transfer cooking liquid to a bowl; skim off fat.
- In a medium saucepan combine cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water;
add cooking liquid. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; cook
and stir 2 minutes more.
- Thinly slice meat.
- To serve, spoon sauce over sliced meat and fruit.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes