Chipotle Roast for Tacos and Sandwiches
- 1 (3 pound) chuck roast, trimmed of visible fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 1 (7 ounce) can salsa verde
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup beef broth
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place chuck roast in large slow cooker and sprinkle with the salt
and pepper, chili powder and cumin.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on HIGH for 5 hours
or on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Shred the meat with a fork and simmer on high for additional
- Serve in enchiladas, tacos or on crusty rolls with the juice
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes