Chipotle Spiked Brisket
- 1 (3 to 5 pound) beef brisket
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 or 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, minced
- 3/4 cup dark beer
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 to 8 red potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place brisket in slow cooker with onions.
- Mix chiles, beer, tomato
paste, cinnamon, pepper, salt, brown sugar and garlic. Pour over
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
- Cool to room temperature and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, skim fat from liquid and trim as much fat from the
brisket as possible. Add the potatoes and carrots.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Texas Beef Council
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes