Coca-Cola Barbecued Beef
- 3/4 cup Coca-Cola (NOT diet)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In bowl, combine Coca-Cola, Worcestershire, vinegar, garlic, bouillon
granules, mustard, chili powder and red pepper. Save 1/2 cup of
this for sauce.
- Cut roast to fit slow cooker. Place meat and onions into slow cooker
and pour remaining liquid (minus saved 1/2 cup) over meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
- In small pan, combine 1/2 cup saved liquid, ketchup and butter. Heat.
- Serve with cooked meat, and pass the sauce.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes