Coffee Pot Roast
- 6 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (2 pound) pot roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- 1 cup black coffee
- 1 cup water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put vegetables into slow cooker.
- Add beef; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and liquids.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until tender.
- If desired, thicken with flour and water mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes