This roast is tender and delicious!
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) beef roast
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup strong leftover black coffee
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 envelope Lipton mushroom onion soup mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soak roast in vinegar overnight.
- Drain roast. Put roast and remaining ingredients in slow cooker for
7 to 8 hours - 6 hours on HIGH and 2 hours on LOW.
- Serve over potatoes or noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes