- 1 pork butt
- 1 can Coca-Cola (not diet)
- Barbecue sauce of your choice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put pork butt and Coca-Cola into a slow cooker, and cook on HIGH for
6 hours, turning the meat over every now and then.
- Thirty minutes before serving, drain the juices from the slow cooker.
- Shred the meat, add barbecue sauce, and heat through.
- Serve on rolls with coleslaw.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes