Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 2 (3 pound) or more corned beef briskets (if you buy the already-seasoned type, do not add the next 3 ingredients)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 head cabbage, cut into wedges
- 3 cubed potatoes
- 3 sliced carrots
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place corned beef in slow cooker. Barely cover with water.
- Add onion, garlic and bay leaves (if needed).
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
- Use one brisket for dinner. Save the other brisket to make
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes