Country Style Cube Steaks
- 4 to 6 cube steaks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 package dry brown gravy mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dredge steaks with flour.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium low heat. Brown steaks
on both sides. Drain excess fat.
- Place steaks in slow cooker.
- Add soup and gravy mixes and enough water to cover meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes