- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds 90%-lean ground beef, browned, drained and patted dry
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced, unpeeled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes mixed with 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Layer onions, ground beef, potatoes, garlic, and beans in crock
- Spread tomato mixture over all. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes