- 1 ( 3 to 5 pound) rump roast, trimmed
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Rinse rump roast and pat dry.
- Sprinkle the onion soup mix in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Place the rump roast on top of the onion soup mix. Spoon the
cranberry sauce around and over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and allow to rest while you thicken
- Turn the slow cooker up to HIGH.
- Blend the softened butter and flour into a paste and whisk it
into the gravy.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for about 10 minutes, until thick.
- Slice the roast into 1/4-inch thick slices and serve with the
gravy. The slices may be frozen in the gravy in plastic freezer bags.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes