Cream Cheese Chuck Roast
- 4 pounds chuck roast, cut into 1-inch cubes (remove fat)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 envelope Good Seasons Original Italian Dressing mix
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish or horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kitchen Bouquet Browning and Seasoning Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut the chuck roast into 1-inch cubes and remove all fat and
place roast in slow cooker.
- Drizzle melted butter over and then
sprinkle the dry Italian dressing mix over all.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
- About 45 minutes before done, brown the
onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add cream cheese, mushroom soup, mushrooms and Kitchen Bouquet; stir until smooth.
Pour sauce mixture over cubed beef in slow cooker and cook an
additional 30-45 minutes.
- Serve beef cubes and gravy over cooked egg noodles or rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes