- 1 1/2 pounds boneless round steak
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup seasoned tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen okra (or 1 1/2 cups fresh)
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced mushrooms
- Carrot curls (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut steak into strips, about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in slow cooker with onion,
celery, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Turn setting to HIGH. Add green pepper and partially thawed
okra and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes until okra is done.
- Garnish with carrot curls, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes