Beef Roast and Veggies
- 1 (2- to 3-pound) beef roast
- 4 potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3-4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Salt, pepper, meat tenderizer, granulated garlic (if desired)
- Tenderize meat with spices, place in slow cooker with 3 tablespoons
water in the bottom.
- Add vegetables, then pour tomato sauce over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
The broth is wonderful with homemade bread!
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Christina Marquez.