Beef Roast and Veggies
- 1 (2- to 3-pound) beef roast
- 4 potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3-4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Salt, pepper, meat tenderizer, granulated garlic (if desired)
- Tenderize meat with spices, place in slow cooker with 3 tablespoons
water in the bottom.
- Add vegetables, then pour tomato sauce
over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
The broth is wonderful with homemade bread!
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Christina Marquez.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.