- 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless beef chunk or round steak
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/4 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- Rice or noodles, to serve 5-6 people
- Cut beef in strips or cubes. Coat with salt and pepper. Place in
bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, beef bouillon and ketchup.
- Pour over meat. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours until tender.
- Turn up to HIGH. Add 2 tablespoons dry white wine and mushrooms.
- Dissolve flour in small amount of water. Add to meat mixture. Stir
- Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Stir in sour cream. Turn off heat.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Yield: 6 servings
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark,
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes