Cube Steak Dinner
- 2 to 3 pounds cube steak, browned
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 (12 ounce) jars Heinz brown gravy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Layer meat and potatoes, adding gravy to each layer. Top with
gravy. You may add 1/2 jar water if desired.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours).
- Season as desired.
- Serve with vegetables.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes