- 2 pounds hot dogs
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each hot dog into four pieces. Place in slow cooker.
- Mix bourbon, catsup and brown sugar; pour over hot dogs.
- Cook in slow cooker for 1 hour on HIGH.
- Reduce heat to LOW and simmer 2 more hours.
- Leave in slow cooker on LOW heat to serve or transfer to a chafing dish.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.