Home Style Swiss Steak
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds cubed chuck or round steak
- 1 envelope beef stew seasoning mix
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- Chopped vegetables (onions, carrots, celery, etc.)
- Mix all together and add to slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve over buttered noodles or rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes