As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds round steak, cubed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- Put steak cubes, onion, garlic in slow cooker. Stir in flour and mix
to coat steak cubes.
- Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT sour cream. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Add sour cream 30 minutes before serving, and stir in thoroughly.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes