Italian Beef Brisket
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (4- to 6-pound) beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon crumbled, dried oregano
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Mix basil, red pepper, oregano and dried onion soup mix together
to season beef.
- Make four slits in brisket and place 1 garlic clove in each slit.
- Rub seasoning mixture into beef and place brisket in slow cooker.
Add water and place onion slices on top of beef.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove from pot and shred beef.
- Place shredded beef back into the slow cooker for another 45 minutes.
- Serve in hot crusty rolls.
Yield: 12 to 15 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes