Italian Pot Roast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3-5 pound) roast
- 1 package au jus seasoning
- 1 package dry Italian dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 small package baby carrots
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- Place the roast in the slow cooker.
- Put the carrots and the potatoes in with the roast.
- Put the seasoning packets in a mixing bowl with
the tomato juice and mix.
- Pour the mix over the roast and veggies.
- Put on LOW for 8 1/2 hours or on HIGH for 4 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes