As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) chuck roast
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (.75 ounce) package dry brown gravy mix
- 1 1/2 cups juice of choice (apple, orange, cran-raspberry, etc.)
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle dry mixes over roast.
- Pour juice over the top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes