Lazy Beef Stroganoff
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds beef, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small jar/can mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream.
- Cook in slow cooker on LOW for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Serve over buttered noodles or rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes