Lazy Day Pot Roast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) boneless beef chuck eye roast, eye of round roast, or round rump roast
- 4 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen, tiny, whole carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon or basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Trim fat from meat.
- Spray an unheated large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Add meat and brown on all sides.
- Place unpeeled potatoes, mushrooms, frozen carrots and tarragon or basil in a slow cooker.
- Place browned meat on top of vegetables. Sprinkle with salt.
- Pour condensed soup over meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
- To serve, transfer meat and vegetables to a serving platter.
- Serve the sauce over meat and vegetables.
Yield: 5 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes