Low-Fat Meat Loaf
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Place on rack in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes