Magic Crockpot Meat Loaf
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Reserve 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- Combine ground beef, eggs, oats, soup mix and remaining ketchup.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Top with remaining ketchup.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.