Magic Meat Loaf
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Reserve 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- Combine ground beef, eggs, oats, soup mix and remaining ketchup.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Place in crock pot.
- Top with remaining ketchup.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes