Manhattan Roast Beef
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 pound sirloin tip roast
- 3 envelopes brown gravy mix, mixed with 4 cups water
- Kosher or sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf white bread
- 2 pounds mashed potatoes
- Put roast into slow cooker, adding just enough water to cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 6-8 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and shred. Empty water from slow cooker.
- In a saucepan bring brown gravy which has been mixed with 4 cups
water to boil. Using a whisk, stir frequently to blend well.
- Put shredded roast beef back into slow cooker and pour gravy over
it. Set slow cooker to LOW until ready to serve.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place one slice of bread on a plate. Place 1/2 cup mashed
potatoes on top of bread, and then 1/2 cup of roast equaling one
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes