Meatloaf with Sour Cream Mushroom Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream and onion dip, divided
- 2 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs( place bread in food processor and process to crumbs)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- In a slow cooker, crisscross two foil strips, to form strips of foil (use heavy
duty or double the thickness of regular foil) across bottom and up the sides or
slow cooker. (Make sure that the foil extends slightly on the sides, as this will
be the handles to remove the meatloaf from the pot.)
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, 1/2 cup of onion sour cream dip, bread crumbs
the ground beef and pork . Place the meat mixture on top of the foil strips, pressing
lightly to form a round loaf, that doesn't touch the sides of the pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.
- Lift out the meatloaf, using the excess foil as handles and drain off excess
- In a saucepan, combine remaining onion sour cream dip and cream of mushroom soup
mixing well. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with Sour Cream Sauce.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes