As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 to 5 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope au jus mix
- 12 ounces chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- Parboil short ribs in water to cover for 45 minutes to remove
- Drain; cut off visible fat and place in slow cooker.
- Mix au jus and taco mix with broth and cornstarch.
- Pour over short ribs; add bell pepper.
- Cover and cook for 8 to 10 hours on LOW or for 4 to 5 hours on HIGH.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Makes 4 generous servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes