Mexican Style Short Ribs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consommé
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- In large skillet brown ribs; pour off excess fat. Place in slow cooker.
- Mix beef consommé with dry taco mix; add green pepper. Pour sauce over ribs.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes