This is an old family recipe.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 pounds ground beef
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2 cans whole tomatoes
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2-3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 large can ranch style beans
- Brown the meat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 2 hours on the stove, or 5 hours in the slow cooker on low.
- Serve in this order:
1-2 bags Fritos or Doritos
Cooked white rice
1 pound grated cheese
2 heads lettuce, chopped
7 tomatoes, chopped
1 large jar black olives, sliced
1 (10 ounce) package pecans, chopped
1 (8 ounce) can shredded coconut
1 large jar Picante Sauce (mild, medium or hot)
Posted by Kellianne on the Recipe Goldmine forum on 6/4/2003, 1:27 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes