No Peek Beef Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup red wine or beef broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream. Stir together well.
Add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 12 hours or
on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
- At the end of cooking, stir in sour cream.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes