Oriental Beef and Noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean, boneless sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 12 ounces hot cooked vermicelli
- Combine all ingredients, except noodles, in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours).
- Serve over noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes