Oriental Beef Strips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound thin sliced top or bottom round steak
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 6 to 8 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package dry brown gravy mix
- Cut round steaks in 1-inch strips, trimming off all excess fat.
- Put strips into slow cooker.
- Over this add onion chunks, garlic powder and soy sauce.
- Add water to the dry brown gravy mix.
- Pour over meat mixture.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Serve over brown rice and Oriental vegetables.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes