Pecos River Red Fritos Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large onion, chopped coarsely
- 3 pounds coarsely ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons ground hot red chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons ground mild red chile peppers
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Corn chips
- Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine onion, ground beef, garlic, chiles and water in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over corn chips.
- Top with mixture of Monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes