Pepper Steak 4
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- Garlic powder to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 large green bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and
brown the seasoned beef strips.
- Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Mix bouillon cube with hot water until dissolved, then mix in cornstarch
- Pour into the slow cooker with meat.
- Add onion, green pepper, stewed tomatoes, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes