As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (1/2-inch thick) round steak, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- Brown meat in oil until brown.
- Put meat into slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook overnight or for 8 hours on LOW.
- Serve over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes