Perfect Pot Roast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3- to 5-pound) pot roast
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 6 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cooking wine
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Top with carrots and potatoes.
- In medium size bowl, mix remaining ingredients together and
pour over roast.
- Cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or until tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes