As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) beef chuck roast or Boston butt pork roast
- Scant amount olive oil
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Pickapeppa sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle beer
- 4 cups brown gravy
- Heat oil in large skillet on the stove top over medium-high heat. Brown
meat on all sides.
- Put roast into slow cooker. Add Pickapeppa sauce and beer to skillet.
Stir to deglaze and cook off some of the alcohol.
- Add brown gravy and stir well.
- Pour sauce over roast and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes