As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (12 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- Mix beef, bread crumbs, milk, onions, garlic salt and pepper together.
- Form mixture around cheese cubes to make balls.
- Dip balls into flour and brown in oil.
- Place balls in slow cooker and pour pizza sauce over them.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until meatballs are done.
Yield: 14 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes