As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 rib-eye steaks
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) jar Ragu
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, cut into strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Whole black olives
- Mix tomato sauce, tomato paste and Ragu well.
- Place the first steak in slow cooker for bottom layer and spoon just
enough sauce over it to cover the meat.
- Add a portion of the onions, whole black olives, bell pepper, mozzarella,
Parmesan and mushrooms.
- Layer again with second steak, sauce, cheeses and vegetables.
- Do the same with third and fourth steak, layering as you go along until
all steak, sauce and vegetables are used.
- Cover with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Serve over pasta. Angel hair pasta works nicely. Garnish with black olives.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Thicken sauce with Italian bread crumbs if needed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes