Porcupine Meat Loaf
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 egg
- In small bowl, combine tomato soup, salsa and water; mix well.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, rice, onion, Worcestershire
sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, egg and 1/2 cup of the tomato soup
mixture; mix well. Shape into loaf. Carefully place meat loaf
into bottom of 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Pour remaining tomato
soup mixture over meat loaf.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
- To serve, cut meat loaf into 6 slices. Spoon sauce from crock
pot over meat loaf.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes