As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup raw rice (regular white)
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Combine first 7 ingredients, then shape into meatballs about 1 1/2
inches in diameter. You can either cook them now or freeze for later
use. If freezing, put them on wax paper and freeze. After freezing,
transfer them to a large freezer bag and freeze until ready to use.
- Put meatballs, either frozen or fresh, into the slow cooker and cover
with tomato, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Cover and cook for 8 to 10 hours on LOW or for 5 to 6 hours on HIGH.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes