Round Steak Casserole
- 1 (2 pound) round steak, cut 1/2 Inch thick
- Garlic salt
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can tomatoes
- Season round steak lightly with garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
- Cut into serving pieces and place in slow cooker with sliced onion which
has been separated into rings.
- Add potatoes and green beans.
- Top with tomato soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Remove cover during last half-hour if there is too much liquid.
Yield: 6 servings