Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pounds beef or sirloin tips
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 can condensed beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste or ketchup
- 1/4 cup red wine or water
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Buttered noodles
- Combine 1/2 cup flour with the salt and pepper and toss with beef cubes
to coat thoroughly. Place in slow cooker.
- Add green onions and drained mushrooms.
- Combine beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste or ketchup.
Pour over beef and vegetables; stir well. Cover and cook on LOW setting for
7 to 12 hours.
- One hour before serving, turn to HIGH setting.
- Make a smooth paste of red wine and 3 tablespoons flour; stir into slow
cooker, mixing well.
- Serve over buttered noodles.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 12 hours
Total time: 12 hours 5 mins
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
>> Slow Cooker Beef Recipes