Smothered Steak 3
- 1 pound whole beef tenderloin
- 2 large onions. quartered and separated
- 2 large green bell peppers, cut into 3/4 inch strips
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup dry Butter Buds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray a slow cooker with non-fat cooking spray.
- Place beef in slow cooker and top with onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Mix Butter Buds, water and garlic powder until the Butter Buds
- Pour over vegetables.
- Gently toss vegetables to distribute
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or on LOW for 8 to 9
- Cut beef into 4 (4-ounce) steaks and arrange on platter.
- Toss vegetables in juices. Spoon juice and vegetables over beef.
- Serve hot!