Spicy Roast Beef
- 3 pound round tip roast or brisket trimmed of fat
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Rub cracked peppercorns and garlic onto roast. Put roast in
slow cooker. Make several shallow slits in top of roast.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over
- Cover; cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4
to 5 hours.